Seems like one Fashion Week just passed and another one is just around corner. Here’s the list
of must haves that makeup artist Shawn Lumaban always has in his makeup kit
1.Great for getting the most saturated black finish, super long-wearing and soft in application!
Pat McGrath Labs Permagel Ultra Glide Eye Pencil, Sephora, $25
2. The best complexion palette to carry around during Fashion Week because it
includes foundation sticks, concealers and color correctors all in one!
Bobbi Brown BBU Palette, Sephora, $250
3. I love this because it contains so many vibrant, pigmented colors with multiple finishes such
as matte, shimmer, iridescent and chrome – perfect for creating inspiring runway looks!
Sephora Collection Sephora PRO Editorial Palette, Sephora, $68
4. This lipgloss is super hydrating and very universal – it complements all skin stones
while making the lips moisturized and hydrated.
Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, $18
5. Perfect to go with artists backstage to control shine without looking too
powdery and it does not flashback.
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder, Laura Mercier, $38
6. Whether you’re looking for a natural looking mascara or a clumpy one, Velvet Noir will deliver
what your lashes need and it’s one of the blackest black in the market.
Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, Marc Jacobs Beauty, $28
7. I love this gloss to use in place of a shimmer highlight – such a beautiful ethereal
look when applied on the high points of the face.
Milk Makeup Face Gloss, Sephora, $20
8. Great to keep the brow hairs in place especially if the
look calls for a feathered brows. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel, Sephora, $22
9. I love using this to help calm the model’s skin and refresh the
sensory after a hectic back to back shows! Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Sephora, $18
10. Such an amazing palette to add extra drama and sparkle to any eye looks!
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Palette, Sephora, $49