Hairstylist from Warren Tricomi salon Henry De La Paz shares with us must have products for this winter
1. Love this moveable spray that gives you free control but also supports your hair.
Warren Tricomi Flexible Spray, $26
2. When I want to get that sleek, wet look and perfect hold that can last all night, I prefer to use gel.
Warren Tricomi Style Orange Gel, Warren Tricomi, $20
3. There’s not too many oils that give your hair shine without leaving it weighed down.
Milbon Voluminous Oil for Fine Hair
4. Gives every hair ultra volume without residue and feeling heavy.
Milbon Volume Mist, SleekShop, $25,99
5. Gives great texture and separation and I use it when I want to get excellent beach hair look.
Milbon Texturizing Sea Mist
6. Texturizing spray gives a hair brilliant texture and shine without loosing her movement.
Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray, $42
7. The best dry shampoo! Zaps up oils and residue leaving hair manageable with movement and volume.
Unite 7 Seconds Refresher Dry Shampoo, $27
8. Shape and control remains workable weightless finish.
Milbon Molding Wax
9. Spray on wet or dry hair before styling, or anytime as a refresher.
Oribe Foundation Mist, $29
10. Curl enhancing cream gives separation, softness, memory and shine without gel look.
Toni & Guy Soft Curl Cream