Shopping for your loved ones shouldn't be leaving you feeling stressed and with empty wallets.
1. Makeup & good lighting goes hand in hand. Surprise your aspiring MUA's with this Riki Skinny Vanity Mirror. It's sleek, elegant and ideal for traveling. Also with an added magnetic phone clip & magnetic 3x magnifying mirror for those who like to get all in.
2. Give your girlfriends a celeb hair treatment with Jen Atkin's OUAI products. And if you are not sure which one they need the most, get the "All the OUAI Up Kit" that has a Dry Shampoo Foam, Texturizing Spray & Volume Spray.
3. Winter can cause a lot of dryness for everyone and keeping skin hydrated is soooo important. You can help your loved ones to keep their moisture in place with these luxurious SK-II Facial Treatment masks.
4. For all perfume lovers, pick out Commodity's "The Porfolio" that has 15 different unisex fragrances from their Platinum, Black & White Collection. If you are in a really good mood, add an extra gift card so they can redeem for a full sized bottle too.
5. Your teenage sister probably has a bestie. So does Kylie Jenner and she loves hers so much they had to create a makeup collection Kylie x Jordyn together. Get one for your younger sis and tell her to share it with a friend (add a note: "Friends who slay together, stay together" to be the super cool sibling).
Photo Sources: Instagram.com